Trade Mark Commercialisation & Licensing
Davies Collison Cave has extensive experience in protecting and commercialising trade mark rights and in managing all types of trade mark, brand name and domain name disputes.
Davies Collison Cave Trade Mark Commercialisation and Licensing services
The depth of expertise in our commercial team comes from years of experience in all legal issues surrounding trade marks and similar rights.
Our team can assist with:
- negotiation and preparation of all types of agreements relating to the commercialisation and licensing of trade marks and similar rights
- conducting due diligence and audits in relation to trade marks and similar rights
- due diligence and sale of intellectual property assets (including trade marks)
- advice on issues relating to the ownership, exploitation and structure of transactions involving trade marks and similar rights
- advice on competition issues (both restrictive trade practices and consumer protection)
- development of internal trade mark management strategies including border protection measures
- evaluation and packaging of rights and negotiating and preparing licenses, assignments and ancillary documentation;
- negotiation and preparation of franchise and distribution agreements (including advice on compliance with the Franchising Code of Conduct) and sale of business arrangements
- branding strategies and strategies for dealing with counterfeit product and grey market goods.